Crazy Challenge Monthly Insta-Hop - December 2022 - Butterfly Brilliance Stamp Set & Perfectly Penciled DSP

15 December 2022

 Today's blog is for our Crazy Challenge Monthly Insta-Hop, which goes live on 15th of every month.


This month we are tasked with creating a card using the Butterfly Brilliance Stamp Set
and Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper.



I couldn't decide whether to use Daffodil Delight or Gorgeous Grape - so I went with one of each!

I wanted to bring in some colour to the black and white DSP, so I blended Daffodil Delight and Gorgeous Grape over my DSP which matched the ink I used for the butterflies.  I then used a background of the same colour card stock to peek through.



You can check out the items used in the Product List at the end of this post.

If you're a demonstrator and want to take part in our Crazy Challenge Monthly Insta-Hop, click here to check out my Instagram - and you can also catch up with the creations from our other participants while you're there.

In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...

Join My Team 


Product List

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment!