Crazy Challenge Insta-Hop - #crazychallenge13 - Shaded Summer Stamp Set and Awash with Beauty DSP

15 January 2023

 Today's card is for Crazy Challenge Insta-Hop #crazychallenge13.


For this challenge we are tasked with creating a card using the Shaded Summer Stamp Set, along with the Awash with Beauty DSP.


I decided to use one of the subtle colour sides of the DSP, rather than one of the amazing flower sides.



I "dressed it up" with some Merry Merlot Cardstock which was embossed using the Timeworn Type Embossing Folder.  I cut the top of the DSP at an angle for artistic effect and so the embossed cardstock underneath could be seen.  I used some Metallic Mesh Ribbon, Wink of Stella and Rhinestones to provide some "bling".

You can check out the items used in the Product List at the end of this post.

If you're a demonstrator and want to take part in one of our Crazy Challenge Insta-Hops, click here to check out my Instagram - and you can also catch up with the creations from our other participants while you're there.

In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...

Join My Team 


Product List

Paper Snips
[103579]
$19.25

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment!