Crafty Collaborations - Monochrome Insta-Hop - Copper Clay

06 January 2024

Today's blog is for this week's Crafty Collaborations Monochrome Insta-Hop, which went live on Friday 5 January 2024 at 8:00 am PST (Saturday 6 January 2024 at 3:00 am AEDT).  Due to a Facebook Glitch, I missed being included in the Insta-Hop but thought I would share the card I made anyway!

This week's Monochrome Insta-Hop gave us the challenge to make a Monochrome card using Copper Clay.



I decided to tweak a card I had made for another challenge, to make a simple Thank You card.


You can check out the items used in the Product List at the end of this post.

Crafty Collaborations are holding weekly Monochrome Insta-Hops - so it will be interesting to see what next week's colour is!

In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...

Join My Team 


Product List

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment!