Crazy Challenge Monthly Insta-Hop - June 2022 - In the Moment Stamp Set and Abigail Rose DSP

15 June 2022

Sorry I've been a bit AWOL lately - things have been a bit hectic, and will continue to be so for the next couple of months, so I might not get blogging with the same regularity as I had originally planned.

Anyway, today's blog is for our Crazy Challenge Monthly Insta-Hop!

This month we are tasked with creating a card using the In the Moment Stamp Set and Abigail Rose DSP.


I decided to use one of the stamps from the set which I had not used yet.


I used the my blends to colour in the main image.

And, I did some freestyle cutting around my sentiment, and fussy cutting around the main image.

You can check out the items used in the Product List at the end of this post.

If you're a demonstrator and want to take part in our Crazy Challenge Monthly Insta-Hop, click here to check out my Instagram - and you can also catch up with the creations from our other participants while you're there.

In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...



Join My Team

Product List

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment!