Crafty Collaborations - Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop - Furry Friends

11 February 2022


Today I'm taking part in the Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop from Crafty Collaborations.  The theme for the Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop today is "Furry Friends".

Who knew there were so many stamp sets containing animals!

I chose the Count on Me Stamp Set.  Whilst the Aussie part of me was sooo tempted to use either the koalas or the kangaroo... I decided to go with the bear.




With the assistance of some Stampin' Blends and some fussy cutting (not my most favourite task of cardmaking - just ask my sister and my friend...), the bear was complete.

I paired it with the Bark 3D Embossing Folder which I lightly inked with Soft Suede using a Blending Brush.

To top it off, as always, bring on the Wink of Stella.

Take some time to check out the rest of the wonderful creations in the Crafty Collaborations Stampin Dreams Blog Hop!

13 comments

Thanks for making a comment!