Crazy Challenge Insta-Hop - #crazychallenge18 - Blackberry Bliss and Smoky Slate

31 March 2023

   Today's blog is for Crazy Challenge Insta-Hop #crazychallenge18


For this challenge, we are tasked with creating a card using Blackberry Bliss and Smoky Slate.  I actually quite like this colour combination.



This month, I decided to make #crazychallenge18 our Team Challenge for the Purple Stampers Team


For this challenge, I decided to CASE a card from page Page 104 of the Annual Catalogue.



I used Blackberry Bliss ink to stamp the images, then coloured on the white cardstock using the Blackberry Bliss and Smoky Slate blends.

I topped it off with some Wink of Stella and the Festive Pearls.  The Festive Pearls are still currently available to purchase online.

You can check out the items used in the Product List at the end of this post.

If you're a demonstrator and want to take part in one of our Crazy Challenge Insta-Hops, click here to check out my Instagram - and you can also catch up with the creations from our other participants while you're there.

In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...

Join My Team 


Product List

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment!