Kylie's Monthly International Blog Highlights - March 2023

07 March 2023

Today I am taking part in Kylie Bertucci's Monthly International Blog Highlights Gallery

The theme is "Thank You".  So many people today seem to forget forget those simple words - Thank you. Show your appreciation to people in your lives who have inspired you, helped you, supported you by sending them a thank you card or project.

I also decided to create this card for this week's Creative Colour Challenge - by using Mango Melody, Melon Mambo and Granny Apple Green as my colours.



I used the Full of Love stamp set along with the Bricks & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder.
 



I would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to vote for me and also look at all the amazing thank you cards made by people all over the world.

Scroll on down to check out the Products Used to make this card.

 In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...


5 comments

  1. Such a sweet card Trish. Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color combination! a very sweet card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love how you've used those bright summery colours Trish. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Using blending brushes on portions of the brick really makes a great background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card Trish - thanks so much for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making a comment!