Colour INKspiration Challenges - #CI113 - Pale Papaya, Polished Pink, Basic White, Basic Black and Gold

29 January 2022

I recently took part in the #CI113 Colour Challenge in the Colour INKspiration Challenges group on Facebook.

The #CI113 challenge colours were Pale Papaya, Polished Pink, Basic White, Basic Black and Gold.


After my last attempt at using the Spiral Dye Stamp did not go according to plan, I decided I would try again.

I only stamped two colours with the Spiral Dye Stamp - Pale Papaya and Polished Pink - and I think it came up nicely.  I would never have thought to put those two colours together, so definitely a little outside my comfort zone colours.


I jazzed it up with some ribbon, bling and, of course, Wink of Stella!

Scroll on down to check out the Products Used to make these cards.

 In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...



Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment!