SU! Color Challenge - January 2022 Colour Challenge

25 January 2022

I recently took part in the January 2022 Colour Challenge in the SU! Color Challenge group on Facebook.

The January 2022 challenge colours are Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green.

I had an idea in my head at the outset, to use the Spiral Dye Stamp Set.  However, once I put ink to paper I wasn't inspired.  So after much deliberation (and a big mess of stamps and stamp cases on my desk), I decided on the Artistically Inked Stamp Set instead.


I love the effect of the colours and the stamp used.

Sometimes, all you really need is some simple stamping on some cardstock to make a great card.

I did end up making a card out of the cardstock I had inked with the Spiral Dye Stamp Set - it didn't turn out so bad after all LOL!


I might go off in search of more colour challenges...

Keep scrolling down to check out the Products Used to make these cards.

 In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...




Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment!