Crazy Challenge Monthly Insta-Hop - January 2022 - Celebrate Sunflowers and In Good Taste

15 January 2022


Crazy Challenge Monthly Insta-Hop?

Yep, sounds "crazy" doesn't it??  It probably needs some context...

Last year, my friend (and fellow demonstrator) was struggling for inspiration.  She asked for a challenge (in hindsight, she may have occasionally regretted such a request).  So, my sister and I kindly obliged - one of us chose a stamp set and the other chose a DSP... without telling each other what we chose! 😱  I know, right?

But who knew it would work so well - there was the crazy card that involved the Wild Cats Stamp Set and the Hydrangea Hill Acetate which turned out absolutely amazingly... (but just don't ask my friend about the tropical penguins....)

And so it became a semi-regular challenge.

Then we decided to stop keeping all the fun to ourselves and to invite other demonstrators to join in by way of an Insta-Hop.

So my friend used a random picker programme and for the month of January 2022 we had to make a card using the Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set and the In Good Taste DSP - a nice and easy launch combination.

This is the card I came up with


You can check out the items used in the Product List at the end of this post.

If you're a demonstrator and want to take part in our Crazy Challenge Monthly Insta-Hop, click here to check out my Instagram.

In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment!