Crafty Collaborations - Share It Sunday Blog Hop - Wild Roses "Just A Little Hi From Me"

28 February 2022




Today I'm taking part in the Share It Sunday Blog Hop from Crafty Collaborations, which gives me the opportunity to create my own Stampin' Up! project.

I decided to have some fun with the Wild Roses Stamp Set.



I added a sentiment from the Sale-a-Bration "Special Moments" Stamp Set (message me to find out how to get this stamp set for free)


To top it off, as always, a lovely splattering of Wink of Stella.

I decided to "spritz" up the inside of the card by using the Quiet Meadow Stamp Set as well as the Special Moments Stamp Set.



Take some time to check out the rest of the wonderful creations in the Crafty Collaborations Share It Sunday Blog Hop!



You can check out the products used at the end of this post.

In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...



10 comments

Thanks for making a comment!