Just Add Ink Challenge - #JAI589 - Minimalist

07 February 2022



Today I'm taking part in the #JAI589 challenge from Just Add Ink Challenges.  

The theme for this week is minimalist.  I tried to keep things simple by using a white background with a flower stamp and sentiment.


I have used the Nature's Harvest Stamp Set for this challenge - but added some extra colour by daubing the ink onto the stamp before stamping it on the cardstock.  I really tried not to, but I just had to use Wink of Stella... 

You can check out the products used at the end of this post.

In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...

6 comments

  1. I love your clean and simple card Trish. Love the subtle colours. Thanks for getting your inner minimalist on this week and joining in with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful subtle colouring Trish. Just perfect for this clean minimalist design. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image, beautifully stamped. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making a comment!