Crazy Challenge Monthly Insta-Hop - April 2022 - Create Your Own Crazy Challenge

15 April 2022

 Time for another Crazy Challenge Monthly Insta-Hop!


This month we decided to mix it up a little!  With the new Annual Catalogue launching soon, we thought some demonstrators might be running low of some of the DSP.  So for this month it's Create Your Own Crazy Challenge!


My crazy combination has me using In Symmetry Stamp Set along with Rainbow Glimmer Paper... Interesting combination, but I thought I could make it work...




You can check out the items used in the Product List at the end of this post.

If you're a demonstrator and want to take part in our Crazy Challenge Monthly Insta-Hop, click here to check out my Instagram - and you can also catch up with the creations from our other participants while you're there.

In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment!