Creative Kids! With Timeless Tropical and Expressions in Ink

16 April 2022

 Hello Again!

So today's blog is a little different.

Recently, my 6.5yo daughter saw one of the Thank You cards I made for April's customers, using the Beauty of the Earth DSP.  She said she wanted to make a card like it.  I didn't have any more of the exact DSP but, since I know her favourite colour is bright pink, I decided an appropriate choice of DSP for her would be Expressions in Ink.  So I chose the sheet which was similar in style to the one I had chosen for my card.  She was so excited - her favourite colour!

She had also been "pestering" me to use my SCEM with a metal die - she was quite intrigued by how it worked.  She asked for a flower.  So we decided to use the In the Tropics die set for her flower.  After choosing her flower, I got the mini SCEM ready for her to use.... and off she went (she did need a little assistance turning the handle occasionally).

We chose the "thank you" stamp from the matching Timeless Tropical stamp set, which she diligently stamped onto her DSP.

She then used some Mini Dimensionals to stick her flower down, and some double sided tape to adhere her creation to the card base.

I helped her put it all together at the end.

This is the finished product:



What do you think? 

I'm pretty proud of her effort - and her card has already been sent off to her friend (I hope she likes it!)

Scroll on down to check out the Products Used to make this card.

Better get in quick, though - Timeless Tropical Stamp Set, In the Tropics Die Set and Expressions in Ink DSP are all retiring VERY SOON!!

In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...



Product List

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment!