Kylie Bertucci's Monthly International Blog Highlights - April 2022

05 April 2022

 Today I am taking part in Kylie Bertucci's Monthly International Blog Highlights Gallery

The theme is "Thank You".  So many people today seem to forget forget those simple words - Thank you. Show your appreciation to people in your lives who have inspired you, helped you, supported you by sending them a thank you card or project.

I have used the Wild Cats Bundle along with the In the Wild DSP - which are all retiring very soon!  I decided to use the DSP to create silhouette-style cats, rather than using the stamps to give more definition.




I would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to vote for me and also look at all the amazing thank you cards made by people all over the world.

Scroll on down to check out the Products Used to make this card.

 In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...

3 comments

  1. I do like this DSP, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Trish! Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making a comment!