Crazy Challenge Insta-Hop - #crazychallenge15 - Nature's Harvest Stamp Set with Any Vellum

15 February 2023

 Today's blog is for Crazy Challenge Insta-Hop #crazychallenge15


For this challenge, we are tasked with creating a card using the Nature's Harvest Stamp Set together with any Vellum.


I decided to try a technique I had not tried in many years - which involved using our blends on vellum and spritzing with rubbing alcohol to create a colourful background.  I used Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather and Polished Pink.

I then focused on the Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight for when using the Nature's Harvest Bundle.

I used white embossing powder for the sentiment.

I LOVE the mesh ribbon so used it for some texture and who can resist some splashes of Wink of Stella!




You can check out the items used in the Product List at the end of this post.

If you're a demonstrator and want to take part in one of our Crazy Challenge Insta-Hops, click here to check out my Instagram - and you can also catch up with the creations from our other participants while you're there.

In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...

Join My Team 


Product List

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment!