Crazy Challenge Insta-Hop - #crazychallenge16 - Shapes

28 February 2023

  Today's blog is for Crazy Challenge Insta-Hop #crazychallenge16


For this challenge, we are tasked with creating a card with theme of "Shapes" 



It took me ages to decide how I wanted to interpret this challenge.  I started thinking hearts, then rectangles, then circles... finally I decided to focus on spots! I drew inspiration from a fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator over at Stampin' Pretty.



I used the lovely Texture Chic Suite collection, with some help from the Brushed Shapes Dies, Gold Embossing Powder, Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots and, of course, a few splashes of Wink of Stella!

You can check out the items used in the Product List at the end of this post.

If you're a demonstrator and want to take part in our Crazy Challenge Insta-Hop, click here to check out my Instagram - and you can also catch up with the creations from our other participants while you're there.

In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...

Join My Team 


Product List

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment!