Kylie's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop February 2023 - Beautifully Happy Thank You

14 February 2023

     



Thank you for joining us on our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Blog Hop! We are so happy you could join us for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration.  We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training which is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some of our goals.  We really appreciate your support.

You may be starting here or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today.

I decided to use this week's Creative Colour Challenge as a basis for my Customer Thank You cards this month.



Tasked with using Pool Party, Sweet Sorbet and Parakeet Party, I was not really sure how I would go!

I started with the three ink pads in front of me and decided to do some blending - Parakeet Party on the bottom, Pool Party in the middle and then Sweet Sorbet on the top.

I then layered this with some Sweet Sorbet cardstock, the top layer of which I embossed using the Stripes 3D Embossing Folder.

I used the Sale-a-Bration Beautifully Happy Stamp Set for my image and sentiment.  For the image, I used my blending brushes to get a soft tinge of Sweet Sorbet and Parakeet Party on the flower.


I topped it off with the 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots and a few splashes of Wink of Stella.


Scroll on down to see the list of products used today.

Until next time...

In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...




Join My Team 

 Product List

9 comments

  1. Trish, I like the stripes background and bright colors of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative, I like the layered DSP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stampwithsandie.blogspot.com15 February, 2023 08:12

    Lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Trish! Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a bright & vibrant card Trish. Love the background

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the monochromatic card. The layers add lots of interest.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making a comment!