Craft this Way - Crazy Challenge Insta-Hop - #crazychallenge24 - I See Babies

31 July 2023

 Today's blog is for #crazychallenge24 of our Crazy Challenge Insta-Hop which goes live on Instagram at midday on 31 July 2023.

For this challenge, our theme is "I See Babies".


I decided to make a simple fun fold, with the focus of Lost Lagoon - which is one of our newly returned colours.



This card looks great but is so easy to make.  Gotta love an easy fun fold!

You can check out the items used in the Product List at the end of this post.

If you're a demonstrator and want to take part in our Crazy Challenge Insta-Hop, click here to check out my Instagram - and you can also catch up with the creations from our other participants while you're there.

In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...

Join My Team 


Product List

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment!