Crazy Challenge Insta-Hop - #crazychallenge21 - Brewed For You Stamp Set and Let's Go Fishing DSP

02 July 2023

  Today's blog is for #crazychallenge21 for our Crazy Challenge Insta-Hop, which went live on Instagram on 15 June 2023


#crazychallenge21 tasked us with creating a card using the Brewed For You Stamp Set along with the Let's Go Fishing DSP



I wasn't sure which direction I wanted to go in - because the card I initially made for this challenge used the wrong stamp set - oopsy!  So I had to think on my feet!

Here is the end result:



You can check out the items used in the Product List at the end of this post.

If you're a demonstrator and want to take part in our Crazy Challenge Insta-Hop, click here to check out my Instagram - and you can also catch up with the creations from our other participants while you're there.

In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...

Join My Team 


Product List

Brewed Dies
[159092]
$42.00

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment!