Crazy Challenge Insta-Hop - #crazychallenge22 - I See Texture

04 July 2023

 Today's blog is for our #crazychallenge22 Insta-Hop, which went live on 30 June 2023.


For #crazychallenge22 we were tasked with the theme of "I See Texture".




With so many possibilities, it can sometimes be hard to narrow down what to use.  I had not used my Apple Harvest Stamp Set, and thought this would go nicely with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder to give some great texture.



You can check out the items used in the Product List at the end of this post.

If you're a demonstrator and want to take part in our Crazy Challenge Insta-Hop, click here to check out my Instagram - and you can also catch up with the creations from our other participants while you're there.

In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...

Join My Team 


Product List

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment!