Craft this Way - Crazy Challenge Insta-Hop - #crazychallenge28 - Azure Afternoon, Berry Burst and Coastal Cabana

01 December 2023

 HELLO

Oh My - where have the last couple of months gone?!?

I forgot to press  "publish" on all my blog posts which had been scheduled for while I was away overseas for seven weeks from late September 2023 - so now we are playing catchup!

Today's blog is for #crazychallenge28 of our Crazy Challenge Insta-Hop which went live on Instagram at midday on 30 September 2023.

For this challenge, we had a Colour Challenge - Azure Afternoon, Berry Burst and Coastal Cabana.


I decided to make use of the Brights DSP together with one of the dies from the Patchwork Pieces Die Set.



You can check out the items used in the Product List at the end of this post.

If you're a demonstrator and want to take part in our Crazy Challenge Insta-Hop, click here to check out my Instagram - and you can also catch up with the creations from our other participants while you're there.

In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...

Join My Team 


Product List

Paper Snips
[103579]
$19.25
 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment!