Craft This Way - Crazy Challenge Insta-Hop - #crazychallenge29 - Cheerful Daisies Stamp Set & Earthen Elegance DSP

02 December 2023

HELLO

I am still playing catchup after I forgot to press  "publish" on all my blog posts which had been scheduled for while I was away overseas for seven weeks from late September 2023.

Today's blog is for #crazychallenge29 of our Crazy Challenge Insta-Hop which went live on Instagram at midday on 15 October 2023.

For this challenge, we were tasked with using Cheerful Daisies Stamp Set together with Earthen Elegance DSP.




I was a bit cheeky this time with my subtle use of the DSP - can you find it??



If you're a demonstrator and want to take part in our Crazy Challenge Insta-Hop, click here to check out my Instagram - and you can also catch up with the creations from our other participants while you're there.

In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...

Join My Team 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment!