Craft this Way - Crazy Challenge Insta-Hop - #crazychallenge30 - I See Rectangles

27 December 2023

  Today's blog is for #crazychallenge30 of our Crazy Challenge Insta-Hop which went live on Instagram at midday on 31 October 2023.

For this challenge, our theme was I See Rectangles.



I wasn't able to participate in this Insta-Hop as I was overseas and did not get a card ready before I left.  So, for this Blog I am sharing some of the amazing cards made by our participants.

The first card is from Cats on the Table Craft:



Coming up next is a card from Tamara Dilks:


And finally, a card from Vickie Lou Designs:


If you're a demonstrator and want to take part in our Crazy Challenge Insta-Hop, click here to check out my Instagram - and you can also catch up with the creations from our other participants while you're there.

In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...

Join My Team 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment!