#30daycrazyfarewellchallenge - Day 10 - I See a Crazy Combo

10 April 2024

  Day 10 of our 30 Day Crazy Farewell Challenge is a I See a Crazy Combo



The "I See a Crazy Combo" challenge is based on our original crazy challenge premise - making a card with a stamp set and "mismatched" DSP - usually chosen at random by a random picker app, or with the help of the Craft This Way team choosing stamp sets and DSP for each other!

For this challenge, the team at Craft This Way gave me Pansy Patch Stamp Set combined with Le Shoppe DSP.



The daily challenges are being uploaded to my Instagram throughout April 2024 - click here to follow me on Instagram and join in the fun!  You can participate in as many of the daily challenges as you like - all you have to do is use the hashtag #30daycrazyfarewellchallenge and state which day's challenge you are doing.

Unable to participate?  Just search the hashtag to see the amazing creations from all the participants!

30 days = 30 challenges = 30 cards!

I'm so busy creating this month that I won't be able to list all the products used in each challenge.

In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...

Join My Team 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment!