#30daycrazyfarewellchallenge - Day 7 - I See Shapes & #ccc135 Coastal Cabana, Bubble Bath and Lemon Lolly

07 April 2024

  Day 7 of our 30 Day Crazy Farewell Challenge has a theme of I See Shapes



I just love the hearts in this DSP!




I also combined this challenge with #ccc135 from Creative Colour Challenges, which tasked us with using Coastal Cabana, Bubble Bath and Lemon Lolly:


The daily challenges are being uploaded to my Instagram throughout April 2024 - click here to follow me on Instagram and join in the fun!  You can participate in as many of the daily challenges as you like - all you have to do is use the hashtag #30daycrazyfarewellchallenge and state which day's challenge you are doing.

Unable to participate?  Just search the hashtag to see the amazing creations from all the participants!

30 days = 30 challenges = 30 cards!

I'm so busy creating this month that I won't be able to list all the products used in each challenge.

In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...

Join My Team 

1 comment

  1. Such a fun Card! I love all the shapes and your design works so well with these colours. Thank you for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making a comment!