#30daycrazyfarewellchallenge - Day 19 - I See a Sketch and Creative Colour Challenges #137 Fresh Freesia, Pecan Pie & Coastal Cabana

19 April 2024

 Day 5 of our 30 Day Crazy Farewell Challenge is another Sketch Challenge


I decided to combine today's challenge with this week's colour challenge from Creative Colour Challenges, which has us using Fresh Freesia, Pecan Pie and Coastal Cabana.


I decided to step outside my colour comfort zone and focus on Pecan Pie and then add a splash of Fresh Freesia and Coastal Cabana.



The daily challenges are being uploaded to my Instagram throughout April 2024 - click here to follow me on Instagram and join in the fun!  You can participate in as many of the daily challenges as you like - all you have to do is use the hashtag #30daycrazyfarewellchallenge and state which day's challenge you are doing.

Unable to participate?  Just search the hashtag to see the amazing creations from all the participants!

30 days = 30 challenges = 30 cards!

I'm so busy creating this month that I won't be able to list all the products used in each challenge.

In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...

Join My Team  

1 comment

  1. Gorgeous Card - I love that the main design is built with Pecan Pie, than the Pop of colour on the Camper! Thank you for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making a comment!