CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge - #CTC358 - CASE an Embossed Project

19 March 2022

  I recently took park in the #CTC358 Challenge in the CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge group on Facebook.  This was the first time I had participated in one of their challenges.


The #CTC358 challenge was to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) an Embossed Project from one of the Stampin' Up! Catalogues.




After much deliberation and procrastination, I decided to CASE a card on page 85 of the 2021-22 Annual Catalogue, using the Back On Your Feet Stamp Set together with the Animal Print Embossing Folder.

To give a little more depth, I used my blending brushes to create a background behind my knotted up giraffe.



Scroll on down to check out the Products Used to make this card.

 In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...



Join My Team

Product List

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment!