Crazy Challenge Monthly Insta-Hop - March 2022 - Nature's Beauty and Sweet Symmetry

15 March 2022

Time for another Crazy Challenge Monthly Insta-Hop!

This month we are tasked with creating a card using the Nature's Beauty Stamp Set and the Sweet Symmetry DSP.



A bit of an unusual combination this time, but this is the card I came up with:



I used the Layering Diorama Dies to create my 3D background with the Sweet Symmetry DSP.

I admit, I did fussy cut (something I am really not fond of...) to get my "Bumblebee" Dee "popping" out of the card.

I topped it off with the Genial Gems and, of course, Wink of Stella.

You can check out the items used in the Product List at the end of this post.

If you're a demonstrator and want to take part in our Crazy Challenge Monthly Insta-Hop, click here to check out my Instagram - and you can also catch up with the creations from our other participants while you're there.

In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment!