Just Add Ink Challenge - #JAI593 - Colour - Polished Pink, Coastal Cabana and Daffodil Delight

07 March 2022

 


Today I'm taking part in the #JAI593 challenge from Just Add Ink Challenges.  

This week's challenge is a colour challenge - Polished Pink, Coastal Cabana and Daffodil Delight.

I decided to go a little out of my comfort zone and focus on Coastal Cabana, just adding a touch of Polished Pink and Daffodil Delight.




Whilst fussy cutting is totally not my favourite thing to do, I did actually do some fussy cutting for this card.  I used Polished Pink and Daffodil Delight Blends on the stamp from the In The Moments Stamp Set.  I used the Macrame 3D Embossing Folder on the Coastal Cabana Cardstock and I did some background blending with Coastal Cabana Ink.

I added some bling (because, why wouldn't you?)

And, of course, I added a touch of Wink of Stella to the wine glass (because, why wouldn't you?)

You can check out the rest of products used at the end of this post.

In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...

2 comments

  1. I love your focus on Coastal Cabana in this card, Trish, it gives the impression she's standing on an ocean liner. Oh that'd be the life right now! Fiona, Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making a comment!