Creative Colour Challenges - CCC#26 - Fresh Freesia, Blackberry Bliss and Sahara Sand

06 March 2022

Hello and welcome to my blog!

Today I am taking part in CCC#26 blog hop from Creative Colour Challenges.

This challenge finds us using Fresh Freesia, 
Blackberry Bliss and Sahara Sand in our creations.


I knew I could work with Fresh Freesia and Blackberry Bliss - but, to be honest, I was a little uninspired by Sahara Sand... so much so that both my Sahara Sand cardstock and my Sahara Sand Ink Pad were unused! 😲  I know - I am as shocked as you!

Anyway, back to the creative process....

I got an idea to use the Calming Camellia Stamp Set (Sale-a-Bration Host - still available in Australia until 16 March 2022) to create a two-toned flower with the Fresh Freesia and Blackberry Bliss inks with the help of a couple of trusty daubers.  I matched it with some Sahara Sand cardstock which I embossed with the Macrame 3D Embossing Folder.  I did a little background blending with Fresh Freesia ink and stamped my sentiment in Sahara Sand.  I topped it off with some 2021-2023 Color Jewels (because who doesn't like a little bling?!?)

What do you think?



4 comments

Thanks for making a comment!