Just Add Ink Challenge - #JAI592 - Choose Two - Texture/Patterned Paper/Layers

02 March 2022

 


Today I'm taking part in the #JAI592 challenge from Just Add Ink Challenges.  

The theme for this week is Choose Two from Texture, Patterned Paper and Layers.  I decided to pair Texture and Layers for this week's challenge.



I layered the Marbleous DSP (Sale-a-Bration - ending 16 March 2022 here in Australia) with some Highland Heather Cardstock which I had embossed using the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.

I then white heat embossed the "Thinking of You" Sentiment from the Special Moments Stamp Set (Sale-a-Bration) on Highland Heather Cardstock.

And, of course, I topped it off with some splotches of Wink of Stella (because, why wouldn't you?)

You can check out the rest of products used at the end of this post.

In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...

4 comments

  1. Ohhh isn't that paper fabulous? I love how the papers create added shapes and movement to the card. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that embossing folder has become a firm favourite and I love the way you've mixed it with the wavy DSP. Thanks for joining in our challenge this week at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making a comment!