Colour INKspiration Challenges - #CI116 - Highland Heather, Blackberry Bliss, Mint Macaron and Smoky Slate

12 March 2022

 I recently took part in the #CI116 Colour Challenge in the Colour INKspiration Challenges group on Facebook.


The #CI116 challenge colours were Highland Heather, Blackberry Bliss, Mint Macaron and Smoky Slate.



After pulling out about four different stamp sets from my craft cupboard, I decided it was time to put the Right Behind You Stamp Set to use again.

I will admit - Mint Macaron and Smoky Slate are not part of my "go to" colours... in fact, my Mint Macaron ink pad was not even opened...

However, I have decided it isn't so bad after all... 



Scroll on down to check out the Products Used to make this card.

 In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...



Join My Team

Product List

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment!