Kylie Bertucci's Monthly International Blog Highlights - March 2022

08 March 2022

Today I am taking part in Kylie Bertucci's Monthly International Blog Highlights Gallery for the first time! Yay!
The theme is "Thank You".  So many people today seem to forget forget those simple words - Thank you. Show your appreciation to people in your lives who have inspired you, helped you, supported you by sending them a thank you card or project.

For my Thank You Card, I wanted to stick with the simple elegance of a monochrome style card.  I chose to use grey tones with some help from the Marbleous DSP (Sale-a-Bration - get in quick, as it has only been extended until 16 March 2022).  I used the Nature's Harvest Stamp Set and Harvest Dies to create the floral component, adding a touch of Wink of Stella to the petals.




I would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to vote for me and also look at all the amazing thank you cards made by people all over the world.

Scroll on down to check out the Products Used to make this card.

 In the meantime, Just Keep Smiling...


4 comments

  1. Monochromatic elegance! Thanks Trish for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making a comment!